Wednesday, January 27, 2016

YA Chronicles Subscription Box Review


 This is so far proving to be my favourite subscription box so far. It’s much like the very widely known Loot Crate. It’s a box that gets delivered monthly with a new theme every month. The YA Chronicles is completely Young Adult book orientated. Every month the two amazing girls who run this marvellous subscription box think up a new theme to match the book so they can add two to five bookish items with it. 

Doesn’t that sound like a dream?

Then when your box finally comes filled with a book and every other marvelous item hidden inside you can’t help but be grateful that these two Australians made this possible. It essentially feels like your birthday every month.


Plus. My cat really loves the box.

January’s theme was ‘Travel the World’ and it did not disappoint. If you haven’t gotten the box yet and want to keep it a surprise for yourself, I beg you to stop reading. If you have gotten your box or haven’t ordered the January box, then please, proceed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So the inside started much like this:



And it left a lot to the imagination. As you can see. Unfolding the layers of blue wrapping, the inside of the box began to unfold.



And it started off with this “Wanderlust” necklace. It looks absolutely amazing and I think I’m already in love with it. It has this amazing world background with this cute and adorable font plastered over top. Eee! <3


Next was the bookmark that comes with every box, always changing like the theme. Also, coming with the box was a world map temporary tattoo. How cute! :3


.
Beneath these small items was something bound in cardboard. I was quite confused to what it was until I pulled it out. It’s a ‘Travelogue’. Inside is a travel journal and also there’s A5 sized cards with different regions of the world plastered on each card. The best thing about these cards is that you can scratch off where you’ve been. HOW AMAZING IS THAT?!



And finally. What you all have been waiting for. The book. The book is none other than the most anticipated Passenger by Alexandra Bracken. HOW FREAKING COOL IS THAT? I have been waiting and wanting this book since I heard about it, and now it’s mine? My life is complete.




For those who don’t know what this book is about I’ll leave a link to the description in Goodreads here because I won’t do it justice. I like to keep the plot and everything a secret from myself. That way I can truly enjoy it without expecting anything. I have heard so many good things though!

Ugh.

I love you YA Chronicles. <3 You complete me.


This review is completely unsponsored. I just really like the subscription box.   

No comments:

Post a Comment